Our primary concern, is to ensure that your stay with us is as enjoyable as possible. We therefore try to ensure the maximum flexibility in dealing with those who come and stay with us. However, in the interests of our other guests as well as other vacation and dive groups in our community we do set out our "rules and regulations" which we ask our guests to bear in mind.
RULES OF THE BEACH & DIVE INN
Bookings must be made three working days prior the actual date of the intended use. For weekend packages bookings must be received by Wednesday of that particular week.
- THE SUITES ARE STRICTLY NO SMOKING UNITS. Smoking is allowed on the veranda and in the outdoor common areas however we would appreciate that you dispose of your cigarette butts in the ashtrays or trashcans conveniently located around the property..
- Day packages on weekends are limited to Scuba Divers using the cabana. Maximum of five divers are allowed during the day package. A total of ten hours for the day use will be allowed.
- Check-In Time is 10:00 am and Check-Out Time is 2:00 pm of the following day.
- Maximum occupancy per unit for overnight stays is four persons.. There is a provision for bed space for one family driver and a maid per suite at a minimal cost per day.
- The Guests will be assessed a flat fee to cover the use of the Suites from the check-in period till the check-out time to include the electric, water and cooking gas consumption. Guests are requested to save on energy and water as much as possible and to shut off the air- conditioning units when they leave the unit for the beach or their water sports activities.During your checkout, the staff will conduct an inventory of towels, bed sheets and cooking utensils. Guests will be charged for items that are missing or have been damaged due to their negligence.
- During brownouts the suites are connected to a generator but this will only support the lights and the electric fans in the Suites and the Cabana. Guests are requested to turn off the air-conditioning units in the event of a brownout.
- Each suite/cabana comes with a complete set of beddings for the queen bed/twin bed (Cabana), trundle bed and the sofa in the living area (none in the Cabana). This set is not replaced during your weekend stay. The suite/cabana will be cleaned in the morning by the staff.
- Each suite comes with a set of bath and pool towels good for four persons and each bathroom is provided with two rolls of toilet paper, soap & shampoo for the weekend stay.
- The dining area comes with a dining set good for four people to include soup bowls, salad plates, dinner plates, dessert plates, cups & saucers for coffee, silverware, drinking glasses and serving plates.
- The kitchen comes with a pair of frying pans, casserole, kettle for boiling water and some cooking utensils.
- Guests are expected to take proper care of the items used by them in the suites.
- We recommend that the Guests provide their own bottled water.
- Set meals are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Request for this service must be included at the time a booking is made.
- Massage service is available but the request for this service must be made at the time booking is made. The rate for massage is Php 450/hour.
- In the event, items in the Suites/Cabana that are lost/broken guests will be assessed for a reasonable replacement cost priod to their departure.
- No Pets are allowed without prior notice and approval of Owners. In the event a pet is allowed there will be a corresponding charge of Php 300.00 per night to cover for the cleaning cost of the Unit.
The Pena's will take the utmost care to provide you with a safe and secure atmosphere during your stay but we shall not be held responsible for the loss of any of your personal belongings or valuables.